One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
thanks pa for the wonderful outing today really enjoyed every single bit of the day with you
dining at Ritz Carlton was a total pleasure cos every1 is just so friendly and nice to me! hahaha dear Douglas almost fainted cos he couldn't recognise me at first and the dessert is jus uber yummy the TIRAMISU! simply rocks! oooo and i Lurrve the japanese pickles! sashimi, soft shell crab tenpura, . . . . . ROCKS! and i love just sitting there talking to PAPA and jus catching up i jus like it that way oh yes i love the 30% staff discount but i didn't foot the bill >_< papa: i will have to treat u something really nice another day!
ooo and The Omen was devilish devilish the birth of the devil's son on 6th June at 6am (666) deaths, tragic deaths digging of graves.. the person sitting in front of me was blocking my viewww! so damn irritating gotta lean EVERYWHERE to watch the show
thanks papa for lending me your (black and muscular) arms to hide when it came to the scary part. LOL im so dan xiao gui >_<
had burger king for dinner becos we ate Ritz Carlton for lunch hahaha
and i saw my dear neighbour working today! shall spy on yimin tmr!
***
the night makes ppl go wild.
10:20 PM
me
audrey
20november
scorpio
singapore
nus fass
loves family and friends contact me